Who we are
We are a group of professionals and we provide free information and latest updates to Advocates, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Tax Professional, Cost Accountants and law and Chartered Accountancy students. We provide articles on various civil laws like Hindu Marriage Act, Family Laws, RERA, Intellectual Property Act etc. and criminal laws like CrPC, crime against women and children, Cheque Dishonour, cyber crimes etc. along with Goods and Service Tax Act (GST), Income Tax, Company Law, RBI, FEMA etc. We also provide latest legal court updates to our readers and also provide latest Circular, Notification, Amendments, and Case Laws etc.
Lawwallet.in not only respects the online privacy but also provides protection and management of Personal Information of all such informations which may be shared while using www.lawwallet.in.
Lawwallet.in gives utomost importance to long term commitment in protecting privacy to online activities. Here, in this Policy, details are provided as to how the information will be collected by lawwallet.in and how it will be used in light of Information Technology Act 2000.
Lawwallet.in is aware that while reading the content of lawwallet.in you agree and consented to the fact that lawwallet.in may collect, use and disclose your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy and in case you chooses to not to agree with the terms of this Policy then you need not to provide personal information to us in any manner whatsoever.
Collection of Personal Information
When you chooses to subscribe or register with us i.e. at lawwallet.in or chooses to avail any of our services, you may be required to provide certain information for the subscription or registration and/or access to such services. Such information may include, without limitation, your name, email address, contact address, mobile/telephone number(s), and such other information as may be required for your interaction with the services.
When visitors post comments on the website, we collect such data and along with that visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string is collected in order to detection of spam and such information may be shared with specified service providers to check the user of such email id. Also, where there is a profile picture with your comment then such profile picture will be visible to all.
If you chooses to provide the abovementioned personal information to lawwallet.in, you consented to the use, transfer and storage of the information so provided by you on and from lawwallet.in servers form part of your profile or otherwise.
Also, the personal information may be used in sending emails to you with latest articles, and also your personal information may be used for displaying advertisements in accordance with your location, product or services etc and also it may be used for transactional emails and for improvement of user experience.
The information provided by you shall be used by us to:
- To enable us to provide you with the more user-friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customized;
- Sending you with the information on products, services, promotions, and similar information;
- Sending the marketing/promotional communications;
- Sending newsletter(s) to you, subject to your subscription;
- Sending service-related announcements as and when necessary;
- Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce agreements
- Provide service updates and promotional offers related to services/products.
Sharing of data
We are committed to not to sell or rented out the information provided by you to third parties (third parties for this purpose do not include lawwallet.in group/holding/subsidiary companies and or its service partners/associates) for marketing purposes and other related activities without your prior consent. However, it may be shared in the below said cases:
- Your Personal Information, other than sensitive information, may be shared with our trusted partners who are associated with us and are working with us under confidentiality agreements for the purposes of creating, modifying and/or maintaining the site. It is pertinent to note that these entities, persons are not entitled to independently share such information for any other purpose other than authorised by us.
- Where it is necessary to share personal information investigation, prevention of any doubtful illegal or suspected activities, suspected frauds or threat to physical safety of any person.
- In order to comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law, personal information may be used.
- Where lawwallet.in gets merged with any other entity or lawwallet.in is acquired by any other entity then your Personal Information may be transferred which may adopt same or different private policy and the notification of the same will be given to you of such transfer.
Lawwallet.in may utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a software program that may be used, for example, to collect information about the internet activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall personal information previously indicated by you. Most browsers permit you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
Where, in case, you leave a comment on lawwallet.in and in order to save your time and energy you chooses to save your name, emai l id and web address in cookies then such cookies lasts for one year. And when you revisits the website, then a temporary cookie may be set to determine the acceptance of cookies by your browser.
Lawwallet.in may also enter into with third party associations from time to time wherein such third parties are promoted on our website. By using our services you hereby give implied consent to view/receive such third party contents from time to time. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control and shall not be responsible for. Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our App. Your IP address does not identify you personally. We along with third party(ies) capture this information while delivering our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our website to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our website and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come. Our website includes links to other websites.
You may choose whether or not to provide Personal Information to Lawwallet.in. Where you chooses to not to provide the requested personal information, you can still access most of the content on the website, however certain options, offers and services may not be available to you by Lawwallet.in.
Security of your Data
Lawwallet.in takes all reasonable and appropriate steps in order to protect the personal information that you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure.
Protection of your data
Lawwallet.in uses industry standard security measures for protection of your personal information. And as we do not have control over the security issues of other websites which you might visit, interact or from where you buy products or services, from time to time, therefore you need to safeguard your details like user name, password etc. from unauthorised access.
Links of Other Websites
Lawwallet.in may contain links of other websites which are not owned and controlled by lawwallet.in in any manner whatsoever and therefore lawwallet.in will not be responsible for the privacy practices of such website.